1. Sulfamic acid can be applied to metal parts cleaning, getting away oxidized surface.
2. Slightly corrosive to metal, used to flush boiler.
3. Sterilize bacterium in water.
4. Blerch fibers, wood and paper.
5. Remove nitrire in tobacco.
6. Sulfamic acid can be used as fire resistance of cotton fiber.
7. Sulfamic acid can be used as solidifying agent of resin.
8. Raw material for paint & dye stuff and PH testing paper.
9. Raw material for agricultural chemicals, crivant of sulfamic acid.
1. White crystalline form. 2. CAS No.: 5329-14-6. 3. EC No.: 226-218-8. 4. Molecular formula: H2NSO3H.