Machining centers that mix high production demands with heavy cutting conditions
These machines have been fortified with heavy duty, hardened and ground boxways into their Meehanite cast columns, which ensure that the all the high radial and axial cutting forces that arise during heavy cutting are easily absorbed The headstock / boxway surfaces have been bonded with the low friction composite Turcite B that prevents any stick-slip movements. These machines use high accuracy linear guides in the X and Y axis that help produce high positional accuracies and very high raped feed rates.
1. Rapid feedrates of X/Y/Z - 24/24/18 m/min.
2. Tool changes of 2.5 seconds.
3. Tool capacity of 24 tools.
4. Very large worktable for 4th axis applications.
5. 6000 rpm spindle with heavy-duty roller bearings.
6. Spindle oil cooler.
7. Z axis box slideway.
Net weight: 4000/ 4100KG.