Machining centers built to withstand the heaviest of today's cutting conditions.
These machines have been designed with very large heavy-duty, hardened and ground boxways on all 3 axes, which allows these Vcenters to absorb most any cutting forces. The Meehanite cast columns; saddles, headstocks and beds have all been reinforced with computer analyzed ribs to guarantee better damping and rigidity properties. These rugged machining centers have been tested and proved to make light work out of some of the toughest machining materials, so let a Vcenter tackle your roughest jobs.
1. Heavy duty spindle roller bearings.
2. Bonded with low friction composite Turcite B.
3. Tool changes of 2.5~3 seconds.
4. All boxways with constant forced lubrication.
5. 2 speed gearbox for high torques at low rpm.
6. 3 axis box slideway.
Net weight: 4000/ 4100KG.