1. Cold start function (DC power on).
2. Lightning and surge protection.
3. Battery replacement warning.
4. Schedule shutdown & reboot.
5. Hot swappable battery by user.
6. Emergency power off function.
7. Battery remain time display.
8. LCD display front panel.
9. Optional SNMP card slot.
10. Wide input voltage range.
11. Power factor correction.
12. Manual bypass setting.
13. Free run mode setting.
14. EMI/RFI noise filter.
15. Support USB communication.
16. Multiple language LCD display.
17. On line output voltage selected.
18. True on-line technology provides all power protection.
19. Pure sine-wave output with less than 3% THD.
20. Fully digitized microprocessor controlled.
21. Short circuit and overload protection.
22. Advanced battery management (ABM).
23. Automatic battery charge in UPS off mode.
24. Automatic diagnostics & battery check.
25. RS-232 communication port with monitoring software.
26. Network/ fax/ modem surge protection.
27. History record of power failure events.
28. UPSMON plus software monitoring.
29. Extended back up time with battery pack.
30. Optional extension battery pack.
31. Load segmentation receptacles controllable.
32. High efficiency mode selectable.
33. Fan speed auto control when loads varies.
1. Tower model (with LCD display): VGD-2000, VGD-3000. 2. 19" rack-mount model: VGD-2000–RM, VGD-3000-RM. 3. Output: (1) Voltage (on battery): 100V, 110V, 120V, 127V or 208V, 220V, 230V, 240V +/-2% (selectable output voltage). (2) Frequency (on battery): 50 / 60 Hz +/-0.5%. (3) Transfer time:0 ms. (4) Overload recovery: auto transfer to UPS. (5) High efficiency mode (AC to AC): > 95 %. (6) Line mode: > 86%. (7) UPS green mode: energy saving function (no load shutdown). (8) UPS design technology: on-line / fully digitized microprocessor controlled. (9) Output wave form: sinewave. (10) Harmonic distortion: < 3% of T.H.D. at linear load. (11) Crest factor: 3 : 1. 4. Protection & filtering: (1) Surge protection: 120V (IEEE C62.41) / 230V (IEEEC61000-4-5 level 3). (2) Overload protection: 125% for 1 minute and 150% for 10 seconds. (3) Short circuit: UPS output cut off immediately or input fuse protection. 5. System display / warning: (1)Visual display (LED model): UPS on(green), line-mode(green), battery mode(yellow), bypass(yellow), fault(red). (2)Visual display (LCD model): input / output voltage, input / output frequency, on-line mode, back up mode, battery capacity, load level. (3) Audible alarm (battery back-Up): beep every 5 sec. (4) UPS fault: continuous beeping sound and LCD display. (5) Communication RS-232 serial port and USB.