These parallel-jaw bar clamps are valued for quick, accurateclamping of panels, carcasses and frameworks. The end stop on the steel bar helps stabilize the clamp during use and detaches to resverse the screw jaw for spreading purposes.The comfortable screw handle is compound material.
1. There are over 5 aquare inches of usable urface per jaw,which eliminates the need for gluing shims.
2. You need fewer clamps for a job.
3. They maintain the squareness of the item being clamped.
4. The steel jaws are clad with a high-impact plastic that is non-marking and glue resistant.
5. They can be used with the clamped material parallel to the bar flat, which is very handy for large flat pieces.