1. 1/4" industrial push start air shut-off adjustable clutch screwdriver.
(1) Greater comfort for the operator (ergonomic and soft grip): the new T series are characterized by extremely small dimensions, low weights and short overall lengths. Easy adjusting fastening torque by tightening or loosening nut torque indication.
(2) Tighten to the Right: increase torque.
(3) Loosen to the left: decrease torque. Low standard deviation: all controlled drivers assemble and control the operation at the same time. They guarantee the highest torque accuracy (+/- 3% standard deviation).
(4) Easy change of valve reverse (right/left) button turn direction can be done.
(5) Large torque range and low vibration level: the new stagger rail motion mechanism allows obtaining the low vibration level and large torque range.
(6) More power: the new alternation motion mechanism obtains more power.
(1) Hex. shank size: 1/4".
(2) Torque range: 5.0-30.0 Kgf/Cm.
(3) Capacity: M2.8-M5.0: machine screw Dia, M2.3-M4.0: tapping screw dia.
(4) Free speed: 1,000Rpm.
(5) Net weight: 430 Gw.
(6) Overall length: 180 mm.
(7) Tool diameter: 29 mm.
(8) Air hose bore: 5.0mm (Inlet), 6.35mm (Outlet).
(9) Air inlet: 1/4" (Pt/Npt).
(10) Air consumption: 5 cfm.
(11) Noise level: 74 dbA.
(12) Vibration level: < 1.2 ms.