1. HIPS pressed out from polystyrene, product is translucency, with high shock-resistance strength, and excellent chromaticity and machinability.
2. HIPS is presently used in board materials and sheet materials in large quantity, mainly utilizing its excellent ductibility, vacuum molding, low moisture absorption and excellent capability in mould transferred-writing.
1. Thickness: 0.25m/m ~ 10.00m/m (board material or sheet material).
2. Width: 50cm ~ 100cm.
3. Grain: plain weave, empaistic weave.
4. Color: pure white, black, other color.
5. Mini. order: 1000kg.