1. Using SIEMENS GSM industrial Module to support 900/1800MHz dual band services.
2. Robust and vandal resistant mechanical design for outdoor use.
3. Large graphic LCD display showing Arabic, English, French, Spanish, etc.
4. Four special keys to adjust volume, redial, making follow-on calls and changing card.
5. Four feature keys for calling ambulance, Fire, Police and changing language.
6. Self-diagnosis for easy on-site maintenance.
7. Microprocessor with flash memory could be easily upgraded and controlled.
8. SAM Modules for card authentication are available.
9. Back-up battery built-in for 6-hour talk time and 30-hour stand-by time.
10. Connection to a Payphone management system.
1. Gsm: dual band gsm900 and gsm1800(gsm phase 2/2+).
2. Output power gsm900/gsm1800 : class 4(2w)/class 1(1w).
3. Sim card/ network locking feature with gsm module.
4. Metering signal : self-charging or reverse.
5. Return loss: 300hz~3.4khz : >=14db.
6. Circuit control: single chip microprocessor.
7. Lcd display: back light 128*64 graphic lcd with tempered glass.
8. Card reader: chip card; meet iso7816 id-1; 200,000 pass above.
9. Sim card socket: meet gsm 11.11(small).
10. Backup battery: 12v/4a.
11. Power: ac power 110v/230v.
12. Antenna: 5dbi fixed antenna or external outdoor high-gain antenna.