1. Euro coin compatible.
2. High performance single coin entry featuring antifraud electronic coin processing.
3. Ease of maintenance and low cost of ownership ensures cost effective operation.
4. Stand along operation, thereby no expensive platform fees.
5. High speed modem decreases transmission time, reducing polling and programming cost.
6. Supported by NEXUS, Maxcomm’s ”user-friendly” Windows’s based PMS Software.
7. Alarm reports (coin jam, handset, inactivity, cashbox full.etc.).
8. Detailed call records management.
9. Local telemetry for programming and monitoring, utilizing the payphones keypad.
10. Remotely downloadable operational files.
11. LCD (line powered) display augments audible instructions.
12. Featuring intermediate coin storage and a capacity coin buffer to allow for optimum refund capability.
13. Flexible call routing for LCR applications to increase operation revenues.
14. Cashbox sensor for qutomatic collection report.
2. Diameter: 16mm to 30mm ; Thickness : 1.5mm to 3mm.
3. Metal Plastic Button over chrome plating.
4. Coin Acceptor Recognized by Coin diameter, Thickness and Alloy, FIFO type / unused coin refund Capability to store 5~6 pieces of coin (max).
5. Cash box: 1.2 liter.
6. Housing: 1.6mm thickness metal steel over powder coating.
7. Armored cord handset hearing aid compatible with dynamic transmitter and receiver.
8. Dimension: 210mm(W) x 170mm(D) x 460mm (H). 9. Weight: 17 kgs.