1. MEMS packaging is a method of fabricating a package for a micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) device.
2. SiP assembly, allowing for a simpler chip design requirement, lower cost, shorter time-to-market and better wafer yield, can be applied to currently available chips.
3. IECQ manufacturer approval.
4. ISO-9002 certification.
5. QS-9000/ISO-9001 certification.
6. ISO14000 certification.
1. Manufacturing ceramic thick film printing, firing and production of hybrid modules. 2. Investing heavily into automation in all manufacturing areas including SMT, chip and wire, thick film print and fire, and associated processes. 3. Customer designs, OEM & ODM orders welcomed.