1. Must follow ANSI/EIARS-310-C, D, E, and F criterions to manufacture.
2. UL and CE-approved, and MIL-STD-167 tested.
3. Main aluminum vertical rails uses squeeze aluminum pillars; an arc type appearance and material: AL6063T5.
4. Flexible aluminum vertical rails can be set at the rack's front and back to meet the terminal wire's needs (it should have at least three grooves).
5. User can add the cable fixtures accordingly.
6. Rack's external depth is 900mm, and its internal depth must reach 750mm.
7. 6-way universal socket strips (1 set) with switch.
8. 50 sets of catch nuts and panel screws are the standard outfit (you may add copper rails for your rack).
9. Flexible aluminum vertical rail's apertures must be able to install the M5 or M6 catch nuts, and aperture-to-aperture's distance must follow EIA-Rs-310C criterions (size cannot be smaller than 9.2 x 9.2mm).
10.Flexible aluminum vertical rail's thickness must higher than 2mm
11. Removable aluminum vertical rails can be adjusted forwards or backwards
12. Powder coated to protect against rust, oxidization, scratches, lacquer peeling, strong acid and alkali erosion
13. Rack's side panel can be easily assembled and disassembled from the outside without using any tools
14. 2 sets of UL and CE-approved cooling fans as standard outfit
15. Fan size: 120 x 25mm (increasing the number of fans is optional)
16. Screw-less appearance for a smooth and clean look
17. Providing production of Cabinet Racks and IPC products.
18. OEM and ODM custom design are accepted.
1. Standard 19-inch rack. 2. Must follow the criterions of ANSI/EIA RS-310-C, D, E, and F to manufacture. 3. UL and CE-approved, and MIL-STD-167 tested. 4. Mat.: aluminum. 5. External width: 600mm. 6. Height: 15~42U. 7. Depth: 900mm. 8. 1U for 44.45mm.