1. Must follow ANSI/ EIARS-310-C, D, E, and F criterions.
2. UL and CE-approved, and MIL-STD-167 tested.
3. Main aluminum vertical rails use squeeze aluminum pillars; in an arc type appearance; material: AL6063T5.
4. Flexible aluminum vertical rails can be set at the rack's front and back to meet the actual terminal wire needs (with at least three grooves).
5. User can fixture structure accordingly.
6. Rack's external depth is 900mm, and it's internal depth must reach 750mm.
7. We have honeycomb or tempered glass door for you to choose from (hidden lock or code optional).
8. 6-way universal socket strips (1 set) with switch.
9. 50 sets of catch nut and panel screw for standard outfit (you may add the earthling copper rails for your rack).
10. Flexible aluminum vertical rail's apertures must be able to install M5 or M6 catch nuts, and aperture to aperture's distance must follow the EIA-Rs-310C' criterions (every aperture's size cannot be smaller than 9.2 x 9.2mm).
11. Flexible aluminum vertical rail's thickness must higher than 2mm.
12. Providing production of Cabinet Racks and IPC products.
13. Being able to service clients worldwide, help solve any questions or problems and adjust designs or create new models based upon different customer needs.
14. To meet overseas needs, the company designs, manufactures, and exports a do-it-yourself package.
15. OEM and ODM custom design are accepted.
1. Standard 19-inch rack. 2. Must follow the criterions of ANSI/EIA RS-310-C, D, E, and F for manufacture. 3. UL and CE-approved, and MIL-STD-167 tested. 4. Mat.: aluminum. 5. External width: 630mm. 6. Height: 37 / 41U. 7. Depth: 900mm. 8. 1U: 44.45mm.