1. Spring relief device to provide protection against damage in case of overload tramp iron or other uncrushable materials entering into crushing chamber.
2. Hydraulic discharging device to quickly discharge remaining materials in crushing chamber in case of crusher stop due to power failure or other emergency.
3. Hydraulic adjusting discharge setting by simple oil cylinder to move the adjustment cap. Thus the discharge setting can be wider or closer.
1. Model: CSH900.
2. Closed side setting (m/m): 14.
3. Feed size (m/m): 18-50.
4. Product size (m/m): 0-34.
5. Hurly capacity (T/H): 61-91.
6. Power (HP): 75-100.
7. Pulley RPM: 630.
8. Weight (kg): 10,500.