CMC spring cone crushers have been widely used in various quarry applications worldwide for the past three decades. There are generally three types of cone crusher:
1. CC: the coarse type.
2. CF: the medium type.
3. CSH: the short head type.
4. All the three types are designed for secondary or tertiary crushing purpose both in stationary and portable applications for highly abrasive materials. For 1200 & 1600 model, a new structure has been developed as NCC, NCF, NCSH three types with more capacity, less weight and less power consumption.
5. It has special features compared to Symons type spring cone.
6. Hydraulic discharging device to quickly discharge remaining materials in crushing chamber in case of crusher stop due to power failure or other emergency
7. Hydraulic adjusting discharge set by simple oil cylinder to move the adjustment cap. 8. Thus the discharge set can be wider or closer.
1. Model: CMNCC1600.
2. Feed size(m/m): 70~280.
3. Capacity(T/H): 384~730.
4. Power(HP): 200~250.
5. Pully(r.p.m): 510.