1. Single holed (preshrunk) ends eliminates improper fiber threading.
2. Smooth, deburred stainless steel reinforcing member ends decrease the risk.
3. Of fiber damage during installation.
4. Extended liner length prevents contact between the fiber and the backbone.
5. Clear sleeve design per sign permits easy centering of splice before heating.
6. Sealing structure makes the splice free from effect of temperature and humidity from environment.
1. Operating temperature: -55℃ ~ +60℃. 2. Shrinking temperature range: 90o℃ ~ 110o℃ . 3. Order information.