The optical connector component is assembled with a plastic body and a dustproof plastic plug and a driver IC. The optical connector transmitter and receiver two kinds. The transmitter it transforms the electrical signal to optical signal and be transmitted by 1mm diameter plastic optical fiber. The receiver functions by converting optical signals into electric ones. Applications for digital audio equipment, CD MD, DAT, AMP, SACD, VCD, DVD, TV, STB, etc.
1. Operation temperature: -20℃~70℃.
2. Operation voltage: +3V~5V.
3. Insertion force: 3N~40N.
4. Withdrawal force: 3N~40N.
5. Durability: 500cycles.
6. Peak emission wavelength: 630~690nm.
7. Fiber coupling output: -21~-15dBm (transmitter).