1. Expanded metal can be manufactured from various kinds of metals (e.g. steel, stainless steel, aluminum, titanium and copper...etc.), which are complied with different international standards (e.g. JIS, BS, ASTM...etc.) .
2. Since the manufacturing process of an expanded metal comes thoroughly from a piece of metal, it does not have any welded joints which may cause a weakness, so it is very safe and suitable for using as support for heavy loads.
3. Expanded metal allows good passage of light, air and sound, therefore, it is suitable to be used as screenmesh, ventilation and security screen in industrial usage.
4. Steel expanded metal is lighter in weight and cheaper when compared with the steel sheet of the same thickness, yet it is stronger, therefore, it is suitable for using as walkway, platform, safety partition, machine guards and steel racking, etc.
5. Expanded metal does not fray or unravel when cut or left unframed like other mesh products (e.g. welded mesh and chain-link fence...etc.), it ensures high degree of security and protection, therefore, it is suitable for using in prison, military installation, anti-vandals design, and bank vaults as a highly protective installation.
6. The anti-skid surface of expanded metal is good to be used as stairtreads and walkway for shipyards, factories and oil refineries.
Expanded metal can be treated on the surface if required(e.g. electro-plating,electro-static painting,color paint coating,hot-dip zinc coating,plastic coating and powder coating,etc.) 1. Expanded metal: (1) XG type grating. (2) XF flat type. (3) XS type grating. (4) SK thick strand expanded metal lath. (5) Expanded metals. 2. Please visit our website for more information. Please contact us. We shall proceed your request and you will receive our reply very soon.
Our expanded metal is manufactured by the most advanced automatic machines and technology. The metal plate is cut and stretched to form an expanded metal; which is subsequently levelled and/or flattened as required to comply with international standards.