1. Useful in wide variety of power conversion and line filter applications.
2. Wound on iron power material triodes.
3. Cost-effective design.
4. Low volume hand wound to high volume.
5. Automatic machine wound.
6. Excellent heat resistance.
7. Can be customized and available in various sizes.
8. High levels of safety and reliability.
9. WK for high flux core and current. (0A~40A).
1. Materials: (1) Core: iron powder core. (2) Wire: enamelled copper wire. 2. General specification: (1) Storage temp.: -25°C--+85°C. (2) Operating temp.: -20°C--+80°C.