1. Suitable for cutting various materials: aluminum, brass, heart dissipation pieces, PVC, plastic steel, bakelite, acrylic plastic, Teflon, honeycomb board, wood and other non-ferrous metals.
2. The hidden sawblade raises form the bottom and horizontally cuts workpieces in a straight lines. After cutting the sawblade lower and goes back to the starting place.
3. Can do feeding for material when the sawblade is lowered. which you can save time.
4. This design allows for a smoother and more accurate cut the material.
1. Automation feed, positioning, oil splashing and sawing. 2. Feed stroke 1400mm/3000mm/6000mm. (Reciprocating feed stroke up to any limit for length). 3. Concealed type sawblade performs upward cutting low increased safety. 4. Ball screw is driven by servomotor for high accuracy. (Transmission through precision ground rack is available). 5. Equipped with Mitsubish: NC control. PLC features extremely stable control performance. Employs CE certified control components. 6. Feed is driven by hydraulic system, providing maximum stability of cutting. 7. Two sets each of held-down clamps and side clamps provided on the feeding system permits cutting of irregular work piece. 8. 100 sets of size memory capacity. Each set allows for setting 12 sizes. 9. The computer automatically records required time and quantity for each machining, providing convenient calculation of machining cost. 10. During operation, the machine provides detection for lock of material. Available to set tail length to be cut. 11. Workpieces can be stacked. 12. Maximum feed speed is of up to 60 m/min. 13. Maximum cutting rate is 4 seconds for one cutting. 14. Feed methods: (1) Stepping feed. (2) Reciprocating feed. (3) Manual feed. 15. Variable spindle speed ( RPM ) accommodates sawblade form 10" to 24".