1. Prevent the scratching of the fish's body like Tropical Fish, Arowana, Rajah Cichlasoma and Discus, the failure of fish to adapt to tank water, and the inflammation of bacteria and fungi as a result of overcrowding in the tank.
2. Indications: anorexia, blackening and the inflammation of bacteria and fungi such as tail and fin rot. It can also inhibit the development of infernal parasites.
3. Direction: pour 1 gm into 10 liters of water. Remove one third to one half of the tank water after 2 to 3 days. Pour mare of the bacteria killer so that the same consistence of the bacteria killer can be maintained. It is effective to use this agent for 5 to 7 days at temperature between 30 and 32℃. Use this agent together with the General Killer for cross infection of the fish body. Maintain the temperature at 30 and use this agent for 7 to 10 days. It is effective for preventing bacterial infection of fish after changing tank water and newly purchased fish.
1. Increase the temperature to 32 when using this agent together with pesticides in the inferior of the fish body such as super killer. It takes 5 to 7 days for the quarantine and treatment of Flagellates and filarial capillaria spp. Worms in the interior of the body.
2. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with mouth and nose, If splashed rinse thoroughly with cold water.
3. 1 Spoon = 1.5 gram.