With the SOCO DEF series for long lengths, it is possible to simultaneously chamfer both ends of a tube, with up to 7500 mm in working length. With an optional BTM (Bundle Magazine), the machines may offer a completely automatic loading, feeding and chamfering process. This range is suitable for cleanly and evenly chamfering both ends of the tube, as well as chamfering the inside, outside and face of the material.
1. Fully automatic chamfering system, with 2 types of loading magazine:
(1) Rack–sliding magazine (standard).
(2) BTM–bundle loading magazine (optional).
2. External and internal chamfering with facing in one process for double sides of tube.
3. Working length can be extended up to 2000mm.
4. Patented feeding system for the work piece, ensuring a smooth process throughout.
5. The rigid tool seat has been designed for durability, with easily fixable tool bits for longer working life.
6. 2 step chamfering process:
(1) First speed - fast approach for time saving.
(2) Second speed - infinitely adjustable chamfering speed for smooth finish.
7. The length tolerance of each working piece can be controlled within +/- 0.1mm through a cutting speed adjustment device.
8. The machine bed’s heavy casting and headstock can absorb working vibrations, providing a continuous and stable operation.
8. Optimal electric circuit and PLC control result in a low maintenance system.
9. Right chamfering head maybe be easily moved to desired position through a hand wheel.
10. Optional power inverter may be added when working with various materials.
1. Double tube end chamfering with long working lengths up to 1000 ~ 7500mm. 2. Capacity up to O.D. 60mm. Fully automatic loading, feeding and chamfering.