1. Sometimes referred to as die cast or die struck. Soft enamel pins are less-expensive because we are able to plate before applying enamel paints. Polishing time is also reduced.
2. Therefore, our prices for these lapel pins is lower than hard-enamel. We begin by die striking your design from either iron or copper.
3. Soft enamel lapel pin will have a slight recess in the paint-fill areas. Soft enamel pins can also be made without paint.
4. These pins are called die-struck. Soft enamel also include matte black, matte gold, and matte silver. Adding epoxy resin will increase its value.
1. Die struck lapel pins are our most popular style of custom made lapel pins. 2. They are durable, stylish, and can be brightly colored. 3. OEM & ODM are welcome.