* A CNC transfer machine of today is likely to be a flexible CNC machine. It is especially suitable where different types of work pieces must be produced in quantities. The machine is especially useful for industries such as automotive, watches, livelihood necessities, and climate control systems. CT series indexing tables are widely used in transfer machines either as horizontal or vertical axis. Fast rotation time and high indexing accuracy ensures outstanding productivity be produced in medium to high quantities. Change livelihood to everyday necessities.
* CT series of Non-Lifting Indexing Tables are used in Transfer machines, dial machines or in any machines requiring repetitive positioning with the accuracy and extreme rigidity only achievable with a Hirth coupling and hydraulic clamping.
* The CT series of Indexing Tables are designed with a 3 piece Hirth coupling for high accuracy and repeatability without accumulative error. Table indexing is via a hydraulic rack & pinion which provides high speed repetitive positioning with a smooth motion, the hydraulic clamping system ensures optimal clamping to withstand heavy cutting forces. The tables are offered with alternate Hirth coupling in-order to meet various indexing requirements to suit applications.
|Table diameter (mm)||Ø4700|
Diameter of "Pilot" bore (mm)
|Depth of "Pilot" bore (mm)||12|
|Diameter of through hole (mm)||Ø41|
|Overall height (mm)||240|
|Operating pressure - Hydraulic (bar)||35|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||18°~40°|
|Indexing accuracy (sec of arc)||±4’’|
|Repeatability (sec of arc)||±1’’|
|Net Weight (kg)||270|
* Wide range of styles and sizes
* Robust and wear-resistant design
* High indexing accuracy and repeatability values
* Resistance to high machining forces
* Simple installation with reliable operations
* Low maintenance design