1. LONG's thin carrier plate is a brand-new tool for dipping which can be used successfully to handle a variety of chip components such as MLCC, MLCI etc. The thin carrier plate, which is created by LONG, is designed to combine both the advantages and to eliminate the disadvantages of a traditional carrier plate and a JIG plate.
2. Thickness 0.6~2.0 mm (customer option). Light weight. Low heat absorption and fast cooling down.
3. Main materials are stainless and liquid silicone.
4. Reduce labor costs and the tooling cost of dipping.
5. With leveling function, it results in chips with tight termination bandwidth, registration control and fine aesthetic appearance.
6. Paste does not scrape off the chip during insertion, transference, or unloading process.
7. The pins of the press conversion are uneasy broken. Moreover, upper and bottom plates of the press conversion are not easily damaged.
8. Due to its lightness and thinness, the plate is easily operated, saves time and labor costs.
9. The chips whose specifications are bigger than 1608 can be dipped two sides continuously without transformation.
10. Saves power consumption. Due to thinness of plate, the drying time can be less and oven temperature can be lower.
11. Easy to operate automatically.
Relative Components of Thin Carrier Plate:
1. Semi-auto dipping series(1).
2. Semi-auto dipping series(2).
3. Auto dipping series.