Lower implanted press body:
1. Use gas-hydraulic cylinder with the maximum working pressure of 1,800 kg, hydraulic stroke 15mm, and a total stroke of 120mm.
2. With a needle bed, needle bed spec changes according to the size of chips and number of holes.
3. Two lead plate detectors to ensure the correct placement of the lead plate on needle bed to prevent the damage of lead plate or needle bed.
4. Implanted pads and pads can be replaced according to chip spec.
5. (1)Unilateral silver dipped; upper pressed plate is flat. (2)Bilateral silver dipped; upper pressed plate change according to the numbers of holes. (3)Two thin carrier plate detectors to ensure the correct placement of the thin carrier plate on lower plate of leveling press to prevent the damage of thin carrier plate. (4)Leveling pads change according to the chip spec.
1. Chip carrier spec: (1) Thin carrier plate: above 0402. (2) Size: 180 x 280mm. (3) Hole distance: ±0.05mm. (4) Thickness: ±0.025mm. 2. Cartridge spec: (1) Suitable for 180 x 280 thin carrier plate. (2) Cartridge thin carrier plates. (3) Cartridge base with positing hole. (4) Cartridge can be double-sided for conversion. 3. Size: 2,700mm x 1,900mm x 2,600mm. 4. Weight: 1,300kg.