1. The FCCD-500/Flag-500 is an excellent fixed barcode scanner that provides the advantages of cost effective and distinguished reliabilities. The compact design makes it durable and sturdy. It can bear 1 meter drop on concrete surface.
2. FCCD-500/Flag-500 also equips high performance. It combines the low cost from CCD scanner and long distance scan ability as a laser scanner.
3. This model is available both in CCD and Laser standard.
4. FCCD-500/Flag-500 is commonly used to identify products in manufacturers or logistics. Also, it is a ideal device for embedded applications such as banking ATM system and automatic test. It can be widely in many other occations to do with automated data enty.
1. Electrical characteristics: (1) Supply voltage: DC +5V +5%. (2) Output voltage(typ.): +5V output. (3) Voltage (min.): 4.75V. (4) Logic high: space/bar (optional). (5) Logic low: bar/space (optional). 2. Power consumption: (1) Stand by (Max.): 60mA. (2) Operation (Max.): 160mA. (3) Power Enable Control: active high. 3. Environment: (1) Operating temperature: 0 °C to 45°C. (2) Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C. (3) Relative humidity: 20% to 85% (non-condensing). (4) Shock: 1 meter drop on concrete surface. 4. Performance: (1) Scan rate: 100 scans/sec (signal directional). (2) Width of field: 47.5 mm + 0.59 x (distance to reader) mm. (3) Depth of field: 4 inch (100mm) max. (4) Resolution: 4mil (0.1mm). (5) PCS: PCS 0.45. (6) Reading angle: test conditions: code 39, 10mil, PCS0.9. (7) Forward : + 30 degree. (8) Up & down: + 45 degree. (9) Left & right: + 40 degree. (10) Dead zone: up & down 8 degree. 5. Physical characteristics: (1) Weight: 150g. (2) Material: PC + fiber. 6. Functions: (1) Decoded symbologies: code 39, code 32, interleaved 2 of 5, industrial 2 of 5, IATA, matrix 2 of 5, China postage, code 128, code 11, code 93, MSI-PLESSY, codebar/NW7, code 4, EAN-13/JAN-13, UPC-A, EAN-8/JAN 8, ISBN/ISSN. (2) Scan mode: trigger modes & continous modes. (3) Programming: by user's manual or by software via RS-232 or keyboard. (4) Host control: by providing trigger commands. (5) Remote control: remote programming via serial.