STV ( Super Strontium Titanate Varistor ) are symmetrical voltage-dependent Non-linear resistors that are made primarily of strontium titanate and sintered at a high temperatures. They have excellent non-linear coefficient characteristics of voltage (α) and high capacitance (C) for reducing transient voltage. These varistors are especially suitable for absorbing micro motors spark noise and protecting the micro motors contact point.
1. SrTiO3-based semi-conduction ceramics.
2. High capacitance and large voltage non-linear coefficient for good noise absorption in a wide range of frequency.
3. Low varistor voltage (E10mA)
4. Symmetrical V-1 characteristics, and no voltage polarity between electrodes.
5. Excellent electrode and bending strength.
Side surface electrode type: Diameter symbol: 6.6 mm, 6.8 mm, 7.8 mm, 8.6 mm.