1. The keyboard output adopts photoelectric insulated 485 control so that it can provides strong anti-jamming and long-distance transmission.
2. Using the keyboard, we can set up dome camera or decoder address at the range of 1 to 255.
3. Through the keyboard, variable-speed operation can be applied to the high speed dome camera.
4. Via the keyboard, pre-set positions and tour group can be setup and previewed in the high speed dome camera.
5. Lens zoom ratio, focus and iris can be manually controlled via the keyboard.
6. Joint-control can be realized by simultaneously using the keyboard with one or more DVR mainframes or built-in hard disk VCRs.
7. The keyboard has menu displaying LCD, 3D controlling joystick, as well as DVR or built-in hard disk VCR panel controlling functions.
1. Baud rate of communication: 2400/ 4800/ 9600/ 19200 bps. 2. Range of communication: 1200M ( 0.5MM twisted-pair). 3. Power supply: 9 to 12V DC 5W. 4. Ambient temperature: 0 to ±40°C. 5. Relative humidity： below 90%RH. 6. Dimension: (L) 330 x (W) 176.6 x (H) 112.5mm （ including the height of the joystick）.