1. High grade welding of stainless steel and aluminum by full digital technology.
2. Re-creating welding conditions accurately.
3. Minimizing spatter generation and excellent bead appearance by hybrid pulse technology newly developed for Full Digital.
4. Instantaneous arc start by encoder motor and new CDM control.
5. Superior performance for aluminum, stainless steel and mild steel.
6. Simple operation by simultaneous use of jog dial and direct keys.
7. Monitoring software is available for the quality control. (option).
1. Applicable thickness: 1.0 - 12.0mm. 2. Output current: 30 - 350A. 3. Applicable wire: mild steel/ stainless steel/ aluminum. 4. Rated duty cycle: 60%. 5. Rated input: 20kVA (18kW). 6. Weight: 58kg.