* TYPICAL APPLICATIONS OF WATERJET CUTTING SYSTEM:
The waterjet cutting system is suited for cutting a wide variety of materials. Waterjet cutting creates no thermal effect, strain, tearing or choking problems. Two cutting systems are usually applied as shown in the examples below.
A: WATERJET CUTTING
Simply apply a high pressure water stream for cutting corrugated boxboard, meats and foods, foam, cloth, etc.
B: HYDROABRASIVE CUTTING
Employs a high pressure water stream with an abrasive for cutting Titanium alloys, glass, leather, composite material, glass fiber, stainless steel, granite, engineering plastics, ceramics, and printed circuit boards.
* OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT:
1. Z-axis servo drive.
2. Two table configuration eliminates the downtime of parts changing and permits the machining of different parts simultaneously.
3. Increasing cutting slide to 6 sets. Distance between spindles can be adjusted separately. (Cutting head not included)
4. Vacuum suction system for parts loading and unloading, and automatic part clamping.
5. Intensifier pump motor increased to 50HP or 100HP
|Table size||1220 x 1220 mm||2440 x 1220 mm||3050 x 1830 mm|
|Stroke||X axis||1300 mm||2500 mm||3100 mm|
|Y axis||1300 mm||1300 mm||1900 mm|
|Z axis||200 mm||200 mm||200 mm|
|Max. traverse speed (Rapid move)||XY-24M/Min, Z-8M/Min.|
|Water jet system||Max. working pressure||55000 PSI||55000 PSI||55000 PSI|
|Flow rate||0.5-2.0 GPM||0.5-2.0 GPM||0.5-2.0 GPM|
|No. of intensifiers||1 or 2 sets||1 or 2 sets||1 or 2 sets|
|Horsepower||High pressure pump||25/30/50/75/100 HP||25/30/50/75/100 HP||25/30/50/75/100 HP|
|Y-axis||4 HP||4 HP||4 HP|
|Air pressure||Min. 6kg/cm||Min. 6kg/cm||Min. 6kg/cm|
|CNC controller||NUM 1020||NUM 1020||NUM 1020|
|Lubrication||Fully automatic||Fully automatic||Fully automatic|
Illustration of basic elements of the waterjet system.
Cutting corrugated boxboard
Cutting meats and foods
Cutting printed circuit board
Cutting Titanium alloy