1. Cartridge selection: like the brake pads the car tridges can be simply divided into Standard, Advanced, Spor t and Pro, again the range type will indicate the benefits / features associated with that particular cartridge type. Ashima has developed its cartridge range so every price point is catered for so whether you're a casual infrequent rider or a professional seeking podium level performance, there's a cartridge to meet your needs.
2. Internal / 1 piece cartridge: these range of cartridges are the most economical cartridge type as pad is over-molded on the cartridge, giving an ultra-stiff product that is fully replaced at the end of life. With the exception of the 4 & 3 functional brake pad styles for MTB and road all other Ashima EBS and standard pad style can be supplied in this 1pc format.
1. Advanced range: for out standing performance.
2. This cartridge range offers improved aesthetics and weight saving over the standard range. The designs are more in line with the higher level OEM systems and acts as a direct equivalent/upgrade for most OEM Shimano compatible midrange systems
3. Rim brake and accessories.