1. Plastitie 48-2: trilobular thread rolling screw with extra wide spacing between 48. Profile threads, twin lead threads with a 1-2 thread point taper.
2. Applications/advantages: thermoplastics engineering resing and certain thermosets. Sharper thread profile increases holding strength while reducing material displacement. Drive and strip torques are higher, reducing the need for inserts or reinforcing clips.
3. Taptite: trilboular thread rolling screw. As each lobe of the screw moves through the pilot hole in the nut material, it forms and work-hardens the nut thread metal, producing an uninterrupted grain flow.
4. Applications/advantages: for drilled, punched or cored holes in all ductlle metals and punch extruded metals. Eliminates chips, requires low drive torque and provides excellent resistance to vibrational loosening.
5. Din7500: thread rolling screw for iso metric screw.
Please visit our Website have Detailed specifications. We shall proceed your request and you will receive our reply very soon.