MR320 is marine GPS receiver. Its excellent performance easily conquers the most difficult tasks. In addition, it provides various functions to meet customers' needs. MR320 it provides marvelous navigation performance under dynamic conditions in areas with limited sky view like urban canyons.
1. Built in patch antenna.
2. 2 parallel tracking channels.
3. Sensitivity: -143dbm(tracking).
4. Fast TTFF and low power consumption.
5. On-board rechargeable battery sustained real-time clock control.
6. Parameters memory for fast satellite acquisition during power-up.
7. Automatic cold star without user reset.
8. Interference filter to major vhf channels of radar.
9. WAAS compliant with egnose supports.
1. Marine navigation.
2. Fleet management.
3. Mileage management.
4. Tracking devices/system.
5. Data logging for marine navigation.
6. Mapping devices for pc & pocket pc.
7. Marine navigation or touring devices.
8. AVL and location-based service system.
1. GPS locator: 83.3mm(dia.) x 60 mm(H). 2. Mounting base. 3. Weight: 240 grams.