MR600 is marine GPS receiver. Its excellent performance easily conquers the most difficult tasks. In addition, it provides various functions to meet customers' needs.MR600 It provides marvelous navigation performance under dynamic conditions in areas with limited sky view like urban canyons.
(1) Built in patch antenna.
(2) 12 parallel tracking channels.
(3) Sensitivity: -143dbm (tracking).
(4) Fast ttff and low power consumption.
(5) On-board rechargeable battery sustained real-time clock control.
(6) Parameters memory for fast satellite acquisition during ower-up.
(7) 7-pin circular connector (RS-232).
(8) Interference filter to major vhf channels of marine radar.
(9) Waas compliant with egnos support.
(10) Perfect static drift for both speed and course.
2. Possable application:
(1) Marine navigation.
(2) Fleet management.
(3) Mileage management.
(4) Tracking devices/system.
(5) Data logging for marine navigation.
(6) Mapping devices for pc & pocket pc.
(7) Marine navigation or touring devices.
(8) AVL and location-based service system.
Dimensions: 1. GPS locator: 112mm(dia.) x 104 mm(H). 2. Weight: 270 grams.