Compact & sensitive GPS antenna module with excellent signal amplification for mobile applications.
GAM-15P is the most compact GPS antenna module currently available on the market, thanks to our cutting-edge technology that makes the device the tiniest possible without sacrificing performance. With comprehensive coverage almost all the way to the horizon, it performs excellently in foliage or urban canyon environment. Featuring diminutive but substantial enclosure plus unparalleled performance, GAM-15P is compatible with almost every GPS receiver model available on the market and provides a perfect alternative for a vast range of GPS applications in the fields of AVL, vehicle navigation, aviation and military.
1. Microscopic & rigid structure suit well military and other applications demanding high degree of confidentiality.
2. High sensitivity.
3. Module board available for embedded applications.
4. Ideal for PDA, handhelds and other computing devices running GPS applications.
5. High temperature stability.
For antenna units used with or in handheld system, automobile, recreational, marine, etc.
1. Specifications: (1) Physical condition. (2) Dimension: 22.3mm (l) x 15mm (w) x 6.8mm (h). (3) Weight: >4 g. (4) Standard mounting: solder. 2. Antenna element: (1) Center frequency: 1575.42 mhz +/- 1.023 mhz. (2) Polarization: R.H.C.P. (right hand circular polarization). (3) Absolute gain at zenith: 1.5 dbic typ. (4) Axial ratio: 3.0 db typ. (5) Bandwidth: 10 mhz min. @s11£-10 db. (6) Output impedance: 50 ohm. (7) Ground size: 50mm x 50mm. 3. Low noise amplifier: (1) Center frequency: 1575.42 mhz +/- 1.023 mhz. (2) Gain: 13.5 db typ. (3) Output VSWR: 2.0 max. (4) Noise figure: saw filter; 25db @ fo± 50mhz/ 35db @ fo± 100mhz. (fo=1575.42mhz) (5) Supply voltage: 3.3 V DC. (6) Current consumption: 3.3 V: 4.6 ma typ. (7) Output impedance: 50 ohm. (8) Connector available: MMCX. 4. Environmental conditions: (1) Operating temperature: -35°C ~85°C. (2) Storage temperature: -40°C ~90°C. (3) Relative humidity: 10~95% non-condensing.