1. The pressure gauge is a vibration-proof pressure gauge with oil filled inside for refrigeration use only.
2. The oil-filled pressure gauge is used on freezer, cold store and air-conditioning unit.
3. The oil-filled pressure gauge is convenient in application as it features one gauge for multiple refrigerants.
4. The oil-filled pressure gauge has full stainless steel casing and wider beryllium bonze spring tube.
5. The oil-filled pressure gauge is an axial pressure gauge with edges for flange joint.
1. The inside filled oil functions damping to the high frequency vibration of machinery. 2. The damping oil cup prevents gauge pointer from quick jumping. 3. The flanged edge is for convenient mounting. 4. Over-pressure limit stop is equipped. 5. Zero error is ensured with strengthening overpressure measures. 6. Rational oil seal design and no oil leakage worry. 7. Pressure versus Temperature readings for easy use. 8. Extra long service life.