1. high-density and programmable communication media processor Hisilicon Hi3510, SOC single chip solution, equipped with two processors, ARM9 and DSP.
2. Support both high sensitivity SHARP CCD or other CMOS sensor.
3. H.264 baselines profile @ Level 2.2, realize transmission of high definition video over low network bandwidth easily.
4. Up to 30 frames per second in all resolutions ranging up to 720 x 480.
5. Up to 10 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously.
6. Built-in web server enables the use of a standard web browser for viewing and management
7. Supports CDMA1X and GPRS mobile network and surveillance via the mobile phone.
8. Supports SD card video / picture storage.
9. Supports Wi-Fi / 802.11b / g wireless network.
10. Supports remote software upgrade safely function.
11. Supports dynamic IP address, LAN, internet (ADSL and cable modem).
12. Network protocols: HTTP, TCP/ IP, UDP, SMTP, PPPoE, DDNS, DNS, SNTP,DHCP, FTP, and SNMP.
13. Supports Bi-directional real-time transmission of audio talk-back and broadcast.
14. Network self-adapting technology to adjust video frame rate automatically according to the network bandwidth.
15. Provides video lost motion detection and sensor alarm functions (area and sensitivity can be settled).
16. Provides RS485/ RS232 serial port with several built-in high-speed domes and decoder protocols, supports transparent protocols.
17. Auto-recovery function if exception occurs and auto-connection if the network.
1. Image sensor: (1) WF100: 1/4 CMOS sensor, 1 Lux, VGA definition. (2) WF101: 380 line, 0.5 lux, 1/3 Sharp CCD. (3) WF102: 420 line, 0.5 lux, 1/3 SONY CCD. (4) WF103: 500 line, 0.5 lux, 1/3 SONY Super HAD CCD. (5) WF104: 520 line, 0.5 lux, 1/3 SONY Super HAD CCD. 2. Auto Iris control DC drive: (1) Video compression H.264 baseline profile @ Level 2.2 video. (2) Video definition CCD PAL: 352 x 288 (CIF), 704 x 288 (2CIF), 704 x 576 (D1); NTSC: 352 x 240 (CIF), 704 x 240 (2CIF), 704 x 480 (D1). 3. CMOS VGA: 640 x 480. 4. QVGA: 320 x 240.