1. High-density and programmable communication media processor Hisilicon Hi3510, SOC single chip solution, equipped with two processors, ARM9 and DSP.
2. Support both high sensitivity SHARP CCD or other CMOS sensor.
3. H.264 baselines profile at Level 2.2, realize transmission of high definition video over low network bandwidth easily.
4. Up to 30 frames per second in all resolutions ranging up to 720 x 480.
5. Up to 10 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously.
6. Built-in web server enables the use of a standard web browser for viewing and management.
7. Support CDMA1X and GPRS mobile network and surveillance via the mobile phone.
8. Support SD card video / picture storage.
9. Support WiFi / 802.11b / g wireless network.
10. Support remote software upgrade safely function.
11. Support dynamic IP address, LAN, internet (ADSL and cable modem).
12. Network protocols: HTTP, TCP / IP, UDP, SMTP, PPPoE, DDNS, DNS, SNTP, DHCP, FTP, SNMP.
13. Support bi-directional real- time transmission of audio talk-back &broadcast.
14. Network self-adapting technology to adjust video frame rate automatically according to the network bandwidth.
Image sensor WF100 1/4 CMOS sensor, 1 Lux, VGA definition: 1. WF101: 380 line, 0.5LUX, 1/3 Sharp CCD. 2. WF102: 420 line, 0.5LUX, 1/3 SONY CCD. 3. WF103: 520 line, 0.5LUX, 1/3 SONY super HAD CCD.