• Suitable to punch holes in electrical panels, switchboards and others
• Fast, easy, and simple to operate
• Compact design makes this a perfect choice for use on construction sites and maintenance jobs
• Powerful 12.7 ton hydraulic ram
• Hydrualic punching tools are made from high quality materials
• Characterised by perfect and problem-free punching of metal sheet to thickness of 3.2 mm(mild steel) and 1.6 mm(stainless steel)
• HP-180N is designed for PDV-10 (Punch driver) or any other tool heads that require less than 180 cc of oil volume. HP-180N is not
equipped with a relief valve.
• Do not use HP-180N with any compression head that requires a relief valve.
Punching Capacity: •Max. Thickness:
•Stainless Steel :1.6mm
•Mild Steel :3.2 mm
•Max. Diameter :4 inch
•4 inch diameter hole on 3.2 mm thickness mild steel
•Single action cylinder with spring release
•Plastic carrying case