So-called vibrated mechanism refers to those to have been equipped with the vibrating motors. When the motor is actuated to produce vibration which would be in consonance with mechanism action, so to in turn push the carried objects moving toward designed direction at designed angle.
Primary structure :
1. Coil and isolation processing: The motor coil is made of the wire coated with H type isolating
paint and received adequate vibrating-proof processing.
2. Rotating shaft: which is made of the rigid chrome steel which is facilitative to the load of vibrating
vane centrifugal force.
3. Bearing: This motor is designed and manufactured for the industrial circle in which the vibrating
device is mandatory in their production facility, so it must be stable and heavy-duty in structure;
however, its consuming spare parts are still in need of regular care or maintenance with a view
to extending its service life. All the ball-shape bearings used in this motor have their longer
service life records. Additionally, they are easy to replace.
4. Derivative vibrating vanes: They are made of top line quality case iron. In setting up operation,
it must be adjusted to produce adequate vibrating force and then to have it fixed at both ends.
5. Outlet cord: The extension cord at outlet is subject to damage due to vibrating, so it is double
protected by metal and rubber sleeves.
6. The beads service life: As the service life of SKF steel beads is various with types; all of them
are marked with the service life more than 3000hours, that is certainly staggering.
7. This motor can run long time.
8. In case, customers want their motors to be water-proof, and explosion-proof or to be made in
accordance with their own specification, a specific order can be placed to meet the requirement.