1. NuDOG-301 is a handheld device with two Gigabit ports for Ethernet testing. The main functions of NuDOG-301 include multi-streams generation, TAP/Loopback test, and NIC emulation.
2. Connecting NuDOG-301 to its mini-USB port makes it possible for system configurations and managements. NuDOG-301 is an ideal device for in-field testing. Moreover, NuDOG-301 has various test interface options (UTP ports, SFP ports, or Combo ports) available, providing diverse interface flexibilities for different testing scenarios.
3. NuDOG-301 can work along with a series of utility softwares that qualify industrial standards such as RFC-2889, RFC-2544, and QoS. With these utilities, NuDOG-301 is able to conduct throughput test, latency test, error filtering test, forwarding test, and so on. Utility softwares can provide a user-friendly interface for different test configurations when setting test parameters and criteria. More optional softwares are available for extended test requirements.
4. With these advantageous features, NuDOG-301 is your best partner for LAB researching and in-field troubleshooting.
1. Hardware based wirespeed streams generation, analysis, network TAP and NIC. 2. High precision performance for measuring throughput, latency, packet loss and disordered sequence. 3. Wirespeed traffic capturing with programmable filter and trigger criteria. 4. RFC 2544 test suite. 5. RFC 2889 test suite. 6. Layer 1 and Layer 2 loopback test. 7. High precision 1 ppm temperature-compensated oscillator provides accurate clock speed to ensure the reliability of the tests. 8. Injecting errors in transmitted traffic to simulate and test abnormal situations. Real-time statistics for each port, including transmitted/received frame for VLAN, IPv4, IPv4 fragment, IPv4 extension , ICMP, ARP, total bytes/packets, CRC, IPCS error and over-and-under size frames. 9. User-friendly interface that supports various parameter configurations and meets various test requirements. 10. 512Mbits wirespeed packet capture buffer per port.