1. The RCK-103BR boasts a depth of only 422mm (16.6"), and is one of the shortest 1U chassis providing an ideal solution for those applications where depth can make or break a project. Designed to support a PICMG 1.0/ 1.3 backplane and SBC, the RCK-103BR proves to be a perfect choice for sub-racks and short rack cabinets.
2. The RCK-103BR can support slim CD-ROM, and 3.5" SATA HDD. Additional I/O expansion can be easily configured through the 3 PCI slots found on the optional PICMG backplane. Total of three 4cm ball bearing fans ensure excellent airflow when faced with a heat sensitive application. The RCK-103BR provides a robust solution to Firewall Server, Proxy Server, VPN Gateway while still remaining compact.
1. Heavy duty steel construction with only 422mm in depth.
2. Supports full size SBC through PICMG1.0/ 1.3 butterfly backplane.
3. Drive Bays: (1) Slim CD-ROM. (2) 3.5" SATA HDD mobile racks. (3) 2.5" space for SSD or HDD.
4. USB and PS/2 ports on the front panel.
5. RS-232 on front and rear panel.
6. Three 4cm ball bearing fans to ensure excellent heat dissipation.
7. Optional 250/300W ATX power supply included.
8. Full extension slide rail.