The RCK-204MR is a 2U rackmount chassis which is designed with a depth of 450mm (17") only, thus providing an ideal solution for those applications where the chassis depth can make or break a project. The RCK-204MR can fit a PS2 size power supply which is much cheaper compared to the ordinary 2U power supply. As such user can have more flexibility in choosing the power supply for this chassis. The chassis can be integrated with micro ATX motherboards or mini-ITX boards exceeding the drive capacity of most 2U chassis, the RCK-204MR can support up to (5) drive bay, (4) low-profile PCI slots for additional peripherals. Two 8cm ball bearing fans ensure excellent airflow when faced with a heat sensitive application.
1. EIA RS-310C 19" rackmount standard.
2. Heavy duty steel with Ni plating.
3. Supports mATX/uATX/mini-ITX motherboard.
4. Supports external (2) 2.5” HDD with mobile rack.
5. Lockable front door and replaceable air filter.
6. Front access to PS/2 keyboard connector.
7. 8cm replaceable high speed ball bearing fans for better ventilation.
8. PS/2 auto-switch power supply.