1. Adopts mechanic switch with forward/ reverse functions and longer service life with low damage.
2. The arm is made of high-class cast-iron. Arm slide is under strick heat-treatment and grinding.
3. 2HP motor can provide diverse speed selection under heavy-duty cutting.
4. The main spindle is balanced by special spring. And is more durable than all traditional balance mechanism.
5. The over-load protective devices can secure the operator against injury.
6. Extra auxiliary dial for spindle feed depth indication. With this indicator, we can review the momental feed depth of spindle 1through 210mm at any moment.
|Cast iron||50mm (2")|
|Cast iron||32mm (11/4")|
|Distance from column surface to spindle center , Max||750|
|Distance from column surface to spindle center , Min||220|
|Travel of spindle head||530|
|Distance from base surface to spindle end , Max||1060|
|Distance from base surface to spindle end , Min||260|
|Elevating height of Arm||580|
|Effective area of box table||600x445x380|
|Dimension of base||1260x640x160|
|Taper hole spindle||MT#4|
|Stroke of spindle||220|
|R.P.M of spindle (rpm x steps)||88,154,282,455,796,1500X6 steps|
|Feed of spindle (rev. x steps)||0.05, 0.09, 0.15x3 steps|
|Main motor (HP)||2HP|
|Elevating motor (HP)||1HP|
|Coolant equipment (HP)||1/8HP|
|Machine height from floor (Max.)||2170|
|Base + column height||1850|
|Net weight (approx)kgs||1120|
|Shipping weight (approx)kgs||1250|
|Shipping dimensions (LxWxH)||1680x826x2160|