Nano-filtration uses high pressure created by an onboard motor to separate contaminants from the water supply. Water is forced through a membrane that has tiny holes which are no larger than, .0001 micron. Another benefit of the NF 670 is its softening abilities. Water softening generally involves the removal of hardness ions like calcium and magnesium. Because these ions are multi-valent (meaning they have a certain magnetic charge) they are removed by the .0001 micron membrane of the NF 670; as a matter of fact Nano-filtration has been used for years by different states and countries for municipal water softening.
1. Height: 18 inches.
2. Water pressure: 5-90 PSI.
3. Power consumption: 33 Watts max.
4. Width: 14 inches.
5. Flow rate: 1 liter per minute.
6. Depth: 7.5 inches.
7. Flow rate with Ionizer: ¾ liter per minute.
8. Input power: 110 V.
9. Maximum gallons per day: 250.
1. High quality DOW NF membrane.
2. No need pressure tank which save-place.
3. Compare with RO system, Chanson NF system keep benefit minerals in the water.