1. Strengthened construction secures 6000 psi working pressure rating. Enlarged bottom-loaded blow-out proof stem.
2. Gasket is placed ahead of the body cap threads, providing a tight seal and protection of threads from flow media.
3. Vented ball equalizes pressure between the body cavity and the flow steam to prevent seat damage due to thermal cycling.
4. Basic design complied the ANSI B16.34 & EN 12516-1.
5. NPT threaded ends complied with ANSI B 1.20.1...
6. Rc, Rp & G threaded ends complied with BS 21/2779, JIS B-0203/0202, DIN 259/2999, ISO 228-1, AS1722.1/1722.2 are upon request.
7. Tested according to API 598.
1. 2-piece, full port, threaded ends.
2. Size ranges: 1/4"~2".
3. Pressure ratings: 6000 psi (414bar).