Detailed Product Description
Reverse Osmosis drinking water purifier, 5 stages RO water purifier, RO water filters, for tap water.
Counter top Reverse Osmosis drinking water purifier: Model: RO-50B
With automatic backwash system
With LCD screen and alarm system for filter change
RO water purifiers and RO water filter for home use.
Reverse Osmosis pure water system with boost pump.
Water type: Tap water
TDS inlet: Below 1000ppm
Output pure water TDS: around 0.03ppm (depending on different area)
5 stage water purification system:
1) stage: 5 micron sediment catridge filter with slim housing
With only five micron rating. It is effective in removing dirt, rust and sand particles.
2) stage: 10" coconut granular active carbon filter with slim housing
best type active carbon filter to remove ordor, color, taste from the water
3) stage: 10" carbon block filter with slim housing
to enhance the active carbon filtering by preventing the granular thing from going into the RO system.
4) stage: CSM RO membrane 50GPD
A thin film composite (TFC) high quality membrane that processes 50 gallons per day. It remove the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water: lead, cooper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium.
5) stage: T33 post carbon filter with slim housing
This carbon post filter removes objectionable tastes and odors to enhance the quality of your drinking water. We are using NSF approved post carbon to guarantee the taste of water.
1) 3.2Gallon NSF standard water pressure tank
2) FDA approved filter housings
3) Auto shut-off valve, mini flow restrictors, stainless steel check valve
4) Feed water connector
5) Drain saddle valve
6) white color 1/4" tubing connect pipes
7) Complete installation tools and manual.
1) Membrane : 50GPD/ 189LPD
2) Operating pressure: 80 - 100psi
3) Dimension: 35 x 15 x 37cm (machine) 28 x 28 x 35cm (tank)
4) Weight: 7kgs- system 4kgs - tank Enjoy your purifier water through the home use reverse osmosis water filter system at 24 hours a day.