Web-based fanless digital signage player with AV-in supporting the playback of HTML/Flash/JPG and stored/real-time video playback in both portrait and landscape modes.
* Multimedia Presentation-
1. Support to playback 720p HD video, Flash® animation, HTML web page, image, text ticker, and stored/live video
2. Play real-time video by directly connecting to a TV tuner, DVD player, USB camera (UVC compatible), etc.
3. Support various resolutions for standard (4:3) and wide screens (16:9) in both portrait and landscape displays.
* Easy & Flexible Content Creation in 2 Ways
1. CAYIN Skin Editor: Support to playback zone-type multimedia contents produced by CAYIN Skin Editor, with which users can create a program including skin, video, image slide show, HTML/Flash, ticker, and clock.
2. Any web page/Flash editing tools: Able to playback full-page HTML and Flash created by your own familiar web-editing tools and provide designers with the greatest flexibility.
* Flexible Platform for Integration
1. Easily extend to an interactive platform incorporated with HID compliance touch screen, keyboard, or mouse device. Please check 2. CAYIN's website for verified touch panels.
3. Possess great flexibility to integrate with existing network facilities, web servers (RSS, weather, etc.), and databases.
4. Turn on/off screens, switch playlists, or control other devices by RS-232.
* Powerful Remote Management
1. Manage each player remotely by a web-based user interface via wired/wireless network.
2. Complete step-by-step configuration via Wizard Mode.
3. Recover system remotely for easy maintenance.
4. Create log files recording the system status. Users can purchase SuperReporter 2 to generate advanced reports.
5. Manage the player as a standalone system or incorporate it with CAYIN CMS server as a server-client structure.
6. Trigger emergency mode via CAYIN CMS server or Super-Monitor 3
Support hardware watchdog timer; able to check CPU temperature.
* Local and Central Scheduling
1. Edit playlist and schedule directly on individual SMP player or centrally control multiple players in groups by CMS server.
2. Turn on/off display and adjust volume manually or by a pre-set schedule.
3. Support screensaver function to switch playlists or schedules by a single touch.
* Mobile and Place-Based Digital Signage
1. Integrate with 3G and GPS technology.
2. Playback contents based on location.
3. Locate each player on Google Maps, showing the connection status of all media players.
* Content Update
Update multimedia contents by USB flash drive (offline), FTP, Network Neighborhood, or by CAYIN CMS server with automatic centralized content update according to the pre-set schedule through LAN or the Internet.
Please refer to the attachment.