Short Haul Video Extender consists of a Transmitter (Local Unit) and a Receiver (Remote Unit) allowing users to extend video signal source to a single video display device with only a CAT5 / 5e / CAT6 cable. The display can be optimized up to the maximum resolution of Full HD.
Besides, the EDID Copy function on the Transmitter (Local Unit) enables the best video presentation, and the EQ adjustment feature on the Receiver (Remote Unit) allows manually and intuitively adjusting video quality according to the length of CAT5 cable.
There is no software or interface card to install. Simply connect the cables, power up the system and you are ready to extend DVI image to a monitor with excellent clarity. It is economical and scalable design for personal or home office use.
EDID Copy (DDC Ghost) Function
● Read and store (record) the EDID from the connecting display to the video extension system
● Tremendous system for different types of incoming EDID data reading
● Extend the Signal-Link DVI Signal Up to 50 meters @ 1080i (CAT5)50 meters @ 1080p (CAT6)
● EQ (Sharpness) adjustment for optimal signal clarity
● Fully compatible with DVI standard by DDWG
● Plug-and-Play allows you to add or remove devices at any time
● Easy to install and simple to set up
● No software or driver required
● Support Windows 98/SE/2000/XP, Mac and Linux
● Compatible with most of the popular screen resolution to XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WSXGA…Full HD system