Rextron FHD HDMI HDBaseT extender transmits full uncompressed FHD video & audio over CAT5e / 6 cable of up to 100/70 meters. It not only supports resolution up to Full HD 1080p, but supports Deep Color, HD Audio formats, and HDR as well.
Moreover, the Phantom Power function supports a single power supply at either one end of two units (Tx & Rx) which can minimize the need for additional power adapter.
The advanced and inexpensive all-in-one connectivity technology by using lowcost and general-purpose CAT5e / 6 cables, Rextron FHD HDMI Extender is perfect for situations like hospitality (hotels, conference rooms), digital signage (airports, shopping malls), surveillance cameras, whole-home networking, and point-to-point consumer applications.
Rextron joined HDBaseT Alliance for years and developed hundreds of HDBaseT Extenders. Through HDBaseT Extenders, users have a better experience of ultra-high-definition video & audio, Ethernet, controls, USB, and POH(Power over HDBaseT). HDBaseT Extenders transmit Long-distance as 100m/328ft through a single cable, even more, they can deliver up to 4K video, and we can expect 8K in the near future.
● Send HDMI signal to multimedia display over CAT5e/6 cable of up to 100/70 meters
● Transmit full uncompressed HD video and audio over cable
● Low cost standard CAT5e/6 LAN cable; advanced and inexpensive all-in-one connectivity technology
● Provide various ways to control via
(1) Front panel push button
(2) IR remote controller
(3) Serial control-simple serial connection
(4) GUI operation
● Individually turn ON / OFF output port
● HDTV, 3D HDTV compatible; HDCP compliant and Blu-ray ready
● Support resolution up to Full HD 1080p / 2048 x 1152
● Support Deep Color and HD Audio formats
● Unique power supply system -- single power supply at Tx while Rx is not required
● Ideal for hospitality (hotels, conference rooms), digital signage (airports, shopping malls), surveillance cameras, whole-home networking and point-to-point consumer applications
Unique Auto-sensing Functions
● 2 HDMI input ports are sorted out as higher and lower priority (the system automatically displays the lower priority if there’s no input in higher one
Exclusive EDID Functions
● Multi-functions for EDID setting, like EDID Copy and EDID Pre-setting, ensuring accurate output display